RIIHAN301E – Operate elevating work platform covers conducting EWP operations in the construction industry. This course is appropriate for those working in construction based roles looking to operate elevated work platforms under 11m
- Training and assessment – $350 per student
- Good verbal and written comprehension of the English language
- Photo ID
- Obtain a USI Unique Student Identifier
What you need to bring with you
- Steelcap boots
- Hard hat
Duration of Course
- Course duration for training and assessment is 1-3 days
Training Location and format
- 39a Lachlan Street, South Kempsey NSW 2440 or at your premises (if eligible).
- Get in touch today to find out if your workplace is eligible.
- Face to face delivery (we do not offer online courses)
- All participants after training are put through an assessment to see if the student is competent.
- All participants that successfully complete the assessment will be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
- Training sessions will be carried out on site and in a classroom environment for theory and in a safe designated area on site for practical.
1 – Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
2 – Operate elevating work platform in line with established requirements to complete work activity
3 – Conduct housekeeping activities
Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Mid Coast Training is partnered with National Health & Safety College (RTO 41072) to deliver this nationally accredited course.
Language, Literacy & Numeracy
- Allowances can be made for participants with language, literacy & numeracy issues. If you experience any learning difficulties, please make us aware at the time of your booking & the Trainer will be notified prior to your attendance for the course. Depending on your learning difficulty, the Trainer can spend extra time assisting you and/or do a verbal assessment with you. Or we may discuss options with you and may refer you to other support services as outlined in the Candidate Support, Welfare and Guidance Section on page 11 of the Student Handbook.
- All participants that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment. This unit of competency is nationally recognised.
- RPL recognises that people who already have the knowledge and skills required for competency in various elements of units of an accredited training package should not be required to re-learn what they already know. The process of RPL also takes into account that various competencies can be acquired through:
- Previous qualification,
- Work experience and
- Life experience
RPL requires that evidence of competency are demonstrated. Please contact the RTO if you feel you are eligible for this assessment pathway.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement – 50% refund
- Cancellation within 7 days of commencement – No refund
- Course to be paid in full at or before commencement of the course.
- Courses held every month, please contact us for dates
- We can run a course at times & dates that suit you if you have multiple participants to enrol. Contact us.